Monday, September 14, 2009

Give me my teethers!!

The only connection I have with the heading is that this is my first blog... The rest of it was just to grab the eyeballs ala Rakhi Sawant style! or no, more of Victoria Beckham style! Even if I have to compare my tactics with a publicity hungry celebrity, let it be someone who is at least good at what she is doing (dressing up in this case and making most of the female population, with preoccupations other than fashion like career or family, feel like a waste on the face of this earth) and not an eyesoar like Rakhi.
Coming back to the blog, it really feels like the terrace of my home in Jaipur (not like the ones in Mumbai, mind you) which used be my bright refuge from the world.. I could listen to music, sing, read and take lazy walks with little concern with the outside world, though being fully aware of the surroundings... Kids playing in the park nearby, cars honking thier way in and out of the streets, old couples with warm faces and slow gestures heading to the temple.. Its like you create a vacuum assuming that noone will be able to penetrate, only to be proved wrong. One chanced meeting of glances brings you back to the world and you are no more aloof! This blog will be just that for me.. Private yet open to intrusion, mine but happliy shared! Without knowledge of what one could come looking for but with the confidence that I don't qualify to be judged or questioned..

2 comments:

  1. Please don't mind my intrusion in that case! The post made for a great read, especially love the way you've described old couples :P . Apt! Hope to see more soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is it that I missed this? Welcome to the world of Blogging. I do not know about your knack for writing, nor do I know what kind of content can you churn, nor do I know if you can keep your readers captivated. What I do know is - that you will make an interesting blog writer, that I can vouch for. So good luck girl! Keep the pen rolling!

    ReplyDelete